Classic Exploratory Heliskiing in Kamchatka
When we say Classic in Kamchatka, it does not mean anything standard. Comparing with most of the other heliski destinations in the world there is nothing typical here. This is already a private, exploratory programme, which opens you more than 30,000 square kilometers of Kamchatka heliski terrain. Skiing and snowboarding on endless volcanic slopes, descents in to the crater of active volcano, birch tree skiing, runs down to the coast of Pacific ocean and many more. Although operating relatively close to the base you will get to ski some of the region's classic volcanoes and experience some of the most scenic coastal runs, often ending right on the beach.
10 guests and 3 guides per helicopter.
On the terrain a group will be split by two small, with 5 guests and 1 guide.
8 flight hours are included.
In terms of skiing it means approximately 25,000 vertical meters.
Arriving to the Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky airport in the morning. 30 minutes transfer to heliport, then 30 minutes flight to the lodge. Once in the lodge, meet and greet, lunch, guest and safety briefings, relaxing in hot springs and dinner. Safety briefing includes reviewing of avalanche and helicopter safety protocols.
What do we do in a rare case when the weather does not allow us to fly in to the lodge? We accommodate you in a 3- or 4-stars hotel close to the heliport, and do all the standard procedure. If the weather improves the same day, we fly in. Or we do it the next day; we start with heliskiing along the way, so follow the standard programme.
Heliskiing days - our guides set the pace and rhythm of the programme so that everyone enjoys it to the fullest. After each day of skiing you will relax and enjoy lounging in the hot springs, classic Russian Banya session, different kinds of massage or yoga/stretching class followed by delicious dinner and evening chatting by the fireplace. For those interested, we’ll make film sessions about Kamchatka and other interesting and unique parts of Russia.
This morning, after a good breakfast we load the luggage and take a 30 minutes flight to heliport, then transfer to the Petropavlovsk airport, where guests can take a flight to Moscow or other cities of Russia.
If we suspect a bad weather on departure day, we may depart the evening before, and accommodate you in the 3- or 4-stars hotel close to the airport.
Dates and price
dates of arriving to Petropavlovsk and departure from
March 28 - April 04
April 25 - May 02
May 30 - June 06
Dates of arriving to Petropavlovsk and departure from
March 27 - April 03
April 24 - May 01
May 29 - June 05
Price: 8 300 € / per person.
Group discounts available, contact us for details.
INCLUDED IN THE CLASSIC PROGRAMME:
- 6 possible days of heliskiing with private helicopter.
- 8 hours of helicopter flight time per group.
- Experienced and internationally certified heliski guides.
- 7 nights’ accommodation in Timonovsky Heliski Lodge (double occupancy). Single rooms are available for extra cost.
- Full use of Lodge Spa facilities (massage is an extra cost).
- Daily Yoga class for enthusiasts.
- All meals in Timonovsky Heliski Lodge (breakfast, mountain lunch, aprés ski snacks, dinner).
- All ground transportation.
- Helicopter transfer from Petropavlovsk airport to the lodge and back.
- Safety equipment: transceiver, probe, shovel, and avalanche backpack.
- International and domestic airfares
- Personal insurance
- Wine and spirits
- Personal expenses (massage, lodge shop etc)
- Activities beside the programme, except skitouring.
- Single rooms supplement - detailed info.
- Extra flight hours - 490 Euro per flight hour per person, in group of 10.